Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Look at Me! I'm blogging!

Hello world!

After years of putting it off: of "I'll get to it eventually," of "I know, I know I really DO need to start my blog," I'm finally here, in this lovely invisible space, ready to share my words.

With.... someone.  I'm not sure who that someone is quiet yet... But I'll figure it out as I go along. Is it the whole world? (Hey, might as well dream big.) Or maybe just a few of you out there? Or maybe just little old me? Either way, it's nice to have a place to put things.

My brain works in categorizations, in drawers, in compartments, in putting things where they go - emotionally speaking - so it's only natural that I'd crave a place to put my words.  Right now they seem to be running amuck inside my head, all scrambled together, and are having a little trouble forming coherent thoughts. I know they're in there somewhere, and this is my way, I suppose, of trying to coerce them out.

Even if they're not the most perfect words to ever grace the Internet, they're still mine, and that makes them a part of me, so they can't be all bad, right?

So here's a place for me, that's entirely my own, a blank slate for whatever words decide they're ready to escape my brain and onto the page, and I welcome you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment